Studio71 expands programming from core formats Seven Bucks Digital Studios, FBE (Fine Brothers Entertainment), Good Mythical Morning, Lilly Singh, AsapSCIENCE and This Might Get.
Studio71, a Red Arrow Studios company, announced today new partnerships and its 2018 programming slate that expands on the studio’s most engaging and culturally relevant core franchises. Studio71 has seen significant and rising demand for its content, which can currently be found on more than 30 video platforms including Amazon Prime, Roku, Facebook Watch, Instagram, PlutoTV and YouTube, among others. Studio71 is one of the largest producers and distributors of social video globally, with 1 in 3 Americans online watching Studio71 content every month.
Studio71’s slate includes new original content from some of Studio71’s most successful creators like multifaceted comedian, entertainer and actress Lilly Singh, and a continued focus on hit shows with new seasons of Good Mythical Morning, the biggest daily show on the Internet and This Might Get, a variety show starring comedian and BFF’s Grace Helbig and Mamrie Hart.
Studio71 also unveiled new content pillars from Seven Bucks Digital Studios, the digital arm of Dwayne Johnson and Dany Garcia’s Seven Bucks Productions.
“At Studio71, we are doubling down on the future of premium digital content with some of the biggest signings in talent, and our upcoming slate” said Dan Weinstein, President and Co-Founder, Studio71. “To remain competitive with the ever-changing shifts in digital entertainment, we offer our advertisers the largest access to consistent, predictable, and most importantly safe
content online with hyper-engaged organic audiences.”
Studio71 continues to invest in brand safety and provides a solution to advertisers who are seeking better, more transparent, brand safe and contextually relevant content. Studio71 Context, their proprietary brand safety tool, is the only offering for brand safety in the digital video space that fully utilizes both machines and humans to review every video for content quality and brand safety. Studio71 advertisers who are running ads through this product have independently verified Studio71 Context to be 100 percent brand safe.
New Studio71 partnerships include:
● A strategic partnership with FBE (Fine Brothers Entertainment), a global media company that produces TV shows and films, is known for some of the longest running and most popular digital formats and is an expert in building community online. FBE
currently produces fifteen (15) serialized shows every week for over 30million subscribers. The company’s shows receive over 300 million views online each month, and its channels overall have over 10 billion lifetime video views across scripted, nonscripted, animated, and interactive content. The partnership between FBE and Studio71 will primarily focus on bringing high-level brands into the FBE fold through custom integrations and direct media campaigns.
● A partnership with leading YouTube educational duo AsapSCIENCE. AsapSCIENCE takes the underpinnings of biology, chemistry, physics, and other sciences and applies them to everyday life through fun examples. AsapSCIENCE has amassed a YouTube
following of over 7 million subscribers and over 700 million views, supported by collaborations with Bill Nye, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and Karlie Kloss. Studio71 will be expanding AsapSCIENCE’s branded content business and advertising capabilities.
New programming debuting in 2018 from Studio71 includes:
● New season for Good Mythical Morning. Famously quick-witted and always adventurous hosts Rhett & Link are gearing up for Season 14 of Good Mythical Morning, the biggest daily show on the Internet. Good Mythical Morning, which averages 100 million monthly views, speaks to a highly engaged, global, 18-34 audience and is 100 percent brand-friendly, with unique creative you won’t find on traditional TV. Season 14 of Good Mythical Morning sees the show return to a one-segment, 12-15-minute daily episode, and will begin airing on YouTube in mid-August. Good Mythical Morning‘s ratings on a Live and Live + 7 basis are hot on the heels of Kimmel and Fallon, and handily beat those of other daily talk/variety peers like Corden, Meyers, The Daily Show and Conan.
○ Season 14 of Good Mythical Morning will welcome a Saturday component show, Let’s Talk About That where every week Rhett & Link will be joined by Good Mythical Morning Executive Producer, Stevie Wynne Levine, to discuss their favorite moments from the week, reveal special behind-the-scenes secrets and extra material, interact with fans and different Mythical crew members, delve into personal stories, and more!
● Three new shows from FBE. In FBE’s tradition of creating engaging shows that often have an element of social experiment we have Measure Up, Poker Face and Will A Baby.
○ In Measure Up teen, parent and elder generations team up and compete to see if they can Measure Up similar consumer products in a battle of price ‘guesstimations’ and product testing. Measure Up features different generations finding out how in or out of touch they are with consumer goods, and allows all consumers at home to play along in the fun and answer the age-old question, “Does price matter?”
○ On Poker Face people compete in a classic game of manipulation and wit combined with trending internet challenges to see if the players and the audience can guess who’s lying… or else. Poker Face puts two people against each other,
where one person has to trick the other player into choosing the ‘bad’ option. Contestants who choose the negative result wind up grossed out, frightened or really messy.
○ Will a Baby…eat bacon? Will a Baby… pet a kitten? Will a Baby… eat a lemon? In Will A Baby, we pair a baby with something they might not usually interact with and see what they would do! Will a Baby will be a short and consumable 3-5 minutes of cuteness.
● Season two of This Might Get starring Grace Helbig and Mamrie Hart. Real-life best friends and internet megastars, Grace Helbig and Mamrie Hart host most fun show on the internet, This Might Get. The Kathie Lee & Hoda for the YouTube generation, Grace and Mamrie do what they do best, make each other laugh while spreading their unique wisdom to their loyal fan base who have come to love their perfectly timed puns and one-of-a-kind humor. Five episodes a week, each episode focusing on a modern-day topic, meme, or pop culture event will be the focus of this female driven show. Upcoming guests include: Tyler Henry (The Hollywood Medium), Anthony Padilla, Flula, Tyler Oakley, Tana, Brittany Furlan and Mayim Bialik.
● Expanded programming form Lilly Singh. Multifaceted comedian, entertainer and actress Lilly Singh produces and stars in hilarious, inspirational and brand-friendly videos on her YouTube channel IISuperwomanII. Amassing over 13 million subscribers and more than 2.5 billion lifetime views, her elevated short-form comedy sketches draw in a hyperengaged, global and 13-24 audience who declare themselves as “Team Super”. From telling your parents about your boyfriend to the types of best friends, each 5- 10-minute episode showcases comedic scenarios and characters her audience can relate to. She has featured stars on her channel such as The Rock, Selena Gomez, Will Smith, John Legend, Chelsea Handler, Nick Jonas, Karlie Kloss, Charlize Theron, Priyanka Chopra and many more.
● New content pillars from Dwayne Johnson and Dany Garcia’s Seven Bucks Digital Studios. Anchored around the four key pillars of Courage, Strength & Discipline, Gratitude and Service, the new content slate from Seven Bucks Digital Studios (SBDS) will align
naturally with the slate of global projects anticipated from the Seven Bucks Enterprises in 2018, while continuing to evolve as new campaigns and ventures are revealed. The SBDS content will continue to provide authentic and in-depth access to the Seven Bucks world by sharing the unique culture, passion, camaraderie and experiences that encompass this ever-expanding brand. Programming will include a body transformation series helmed by Dwayne Johnson’s strength, conditioning and nutrition coach, as he gives audiences an exclusive behind-the-scenes look into the workouts and diet regimens that allow Johnson to transform his body for each new role. Viewers can also expect a travelogue profiling the most iconic and innovative gyms around the world, fan favorite series like Rock Reacts as well as glimpses into Johnson’s experiences on the road while promoting upcoming films like Skyscraper, Fighting With My Family and more.