Vice President Content Sales – International Content Distribution (m/f/d)
Red Arrow Studios International is a world-leading TV distributor of scripted, formats and factual shows from a global network of in-house production companies and outstanding third-party producers.
Red Arrow Studios International co-produces and finances global entertainment and distributes acclaimed content, including Married at First Sight, Old People’s Home for 4 Year Olds, Bosch and Vienna Blood, to over 200 territories worldwide.
We are looking for an outstanding and experienced executive to join our highly motivated, creative and ambitious sales team. The role will be based in our London office, in the heart of Soho.
- Drive and maximise the sales revenue of Red Arrow Studios International content in North America, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand, across all genres
- Strategically manage all commercial opportunities in those territories across all rights and windows, taking full responsibility for all aspects of each negotiation, supported by the Legal & Business Affairs department and a sales co-ordinator
- Maintain and build excellent relationships with existing clients and proactively seek new ones, across all media and platforms
- Identify new business opportunities for co-productions and pre-sales
- Work closely with the acquisitions and development team with the aim of identifying new production partners, sources of content, and investment opportunities
- Represent Red Arrow Studios International at industry events and markets
- 7+ years of professional experience in the content sales industry
- Experience of selling a range of genres, particularly drama and formats
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly driven to achieve results and goals
- Exceptional client focus
- Motivated and flexible, with a strong sense of responsibility and personal initiative
- Willing to travel
- Native English speaker preferable
- Educated to degree or MBA level
What’s in it for you?
- A truly international workplace
- An inspiring and fun work culture where creativity meets business
- Flexible work schedule and attractive benefits
If we’ve caught your attention, then send off your application to us today at: