Maternity cover, fixed-term contract, based in London
Red Arrow Studios is one of the world’s leading creators and distributors of entertainment content, and the group behind TV hits such as Love is Blind, Bosch, Married at First Sight and A League of Their Own.
Red Arrow Studios is seeking a temporary Communications Executive to join the comms team based in London on a fixed-term, one year contract, to cover a maternity leave.
The Communications Executive at Red Arrow Studios is responsible for co-ordinating and assisting in the management of external and internal communications for Red Arrow Studios. This fixed-term role will report to the EVP Marketing & Communications at Red Arrow Studios.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Internal Communications: Manage the Team Hub internal comms website, including Company Updates and People directory; write news, interviews and features for the Team Hub; distribute a monthly email update to all teams promoting the Hub and group news
- Website management: Manage the main Red Arrow corporate website, including writing news stories, and adding and updating content across all sections
- PR: Support a number of Red Arrow production companies in writing and distributing their corporate releases; also help to amplify show releases that originate from networks and broadcasters
- Track all group press activity, working with PR colleagues across the group
- Social media & Email: Manage Red Arrow Studios corporate social media channels, including posting and reposting content, developing original content, and responding to client messages; also manage corporate email accounts
- Awards: Track awards submissions from around the group, and submit awards for Red Arrow Studios International
- Client database management: Ensure that the PR and Internal Team databases are up-to-date
- Sponsorship and Events: Support in managing Red Arrow’s corporate sponsorship activity
- Brand guardianship: Assist in managing and policing the use of the Red Arrow Studios brand, and be the first point of contact for brand guardianship enquiries, both internal and external
- Work with distribution marketing/comms colleagues, to assist in international projects and tasks where needed, including copywriting
Qualifications & Skills
- Native English speaker, with outstanding written and communication skills
- Educated to at least Degree or MA level, ideally in communications
- At least three years full-time experience working in a communications role
- Highly organised and confident, with great attention to detail
- Ideally experienced in using Adobe products, content management systems (i.e. WordPress), and email marketing systems
- Naturally collaborative and passionate about the entertainment industry
About Red Arrow Studios
Red Arrow Studios is one of the world’s leading creators and distributors of entertainment content, comprised of an acclaimed network of international production companies and labels in seven territories; world-leading digital studio, Studio71, based in six countries; and global film and TV distributors Red Arrow Studios International and Gravitas Ventures. The group’s significant output includes scripted, non-scripted and formatted content and IP, from TV and film to short-form and branded content, made for an array of global networks and platforms. Red Arrow Studios is part of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE, one of Europe’s leading media groups.
Red Arrow Studios embraces diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
Please send a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: January 4, 2021